International Apartments located in Herndon, Virginia has available an opportunity for a bilingual (English/ Spanish) individual with a successful background in multi-family apartment management.
QR Code Link to This Post
This position is responsible for managing the daily operations of a 90 unit apartment property including the coordination of leasing and maintenance activities to secure and retain quality tenants.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Show apartments to prospective tenants
• Track vacancy
• Take applications: run credit; verify job, salary and rental history
• Gather New Tenant information for lease preparation
• Meet Tenants for Lease Signings
• Collect and deposit rent checks
• Prepare deposit sheets.
• Check and update rent rolls
• Write work orders and assign to appropriate staff
• Monitor completion of work orders
• Schedule routine maintenance items (cutting grass, cleaning common areas, etc.)
• Supervise staff performance
• Order supplies as needed
• Order appliances as needed with prior approval from Regional Property Manager
• Perform a post move out inspections
• Prepare Security deposit reports
• Schedule contractors and in house staff to prepare turnover apartments for leasing
• Supervise contractors
• Drive own vehicle as needed.
• Drive own vehicle to run any necessary errands or to complete other tasks related to the operations.
• Bi-lingual - Must be fluent in Spanish and English
• Must have valid driver's license
• Minimum 3 years experience in Property Management
• Computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office and Yardi
• Strong interpersonal skills
Job Type: Full-time