compensation: based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Established Northern Virginia Title Company is seeking a settlement processor with a thorough knowledge of the closing process, outstanding organizational skills and the ability to manage and meet deadlines. Superior attention to detail, strong communication skills, and strong problem-solving skills are required. A proven ability to take initiative, be a team player, and manage multiple tasks within critical time-frames is necessary.
Primary job functions will include:
Process purchase and refinance transactions
Prepare title binders and clear title for closing
Prepare CD's and HUD-1 Settlement Statements
Prepare and review documents necessary for closing
Communicate with all parties to the transaction to obtain necessary documentation in a timely manner to ensure a smooth closing
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Candidate must be reliable, have a pleasant attitude, and be professional and courteous with clients and co-workers.
2. Must be able to work independently and as a team member.
3. Minimum high school diploma. Some college or college degree is preferred.
4. Must have worked at a title company before.
5. Excellent computer skills including Word and Outlook.
6. Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
7. Experience using TSS and Qualia preferred.
Only candidates that submit a resume and a list of references will be considered.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers