Housing Manager provides necessary support and expertise by developing, implementing, monitoring
and evaluating innovative housing programs to students and scholars at Housing Solutions department of
LLC, Study The Planet (STP). Manage and oversee the functions of the Housing Services, including liaison with internal and external clients, develop and refine systems and processes and implement new and improved practices.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Provide and process housing applications from prospective international students/scholars.
• Conduct an orientation for international students/scholars and other stakeholders.
• Manage monthly or quarterly utility services payments (electricity, cable & tv, and furniture).
• Conduct housing market research; locate housing sites, utilities, services and conditions.
• Provide necessary assistance in identifying, purchasing and installing furniture, supplies and other
• Provide ongoing counseling, dispute resolution, and mediation for students/scholars.
• Develop and maintain up-to-date database of applicants, students and scholars, host-families, other
clients and partners.
• Enforce policies, rules and agreements to students/scholars and other stakeholders; educate them
about changes, impact, rights and responsibilities in a timely manner.
• Conduct monthly housing inspection at housing sites; determine any deficiencies, compile reports
about housing site conditions.
• Ensure and maintain safety, security, return of furniture and closure of utility services
before move out/move in.
• Manage customer service system: gather regular feedback from students, help incorporate the
feedback to improve housing services and respond to student inquires in timely fashion.
• The Housing Manager will liaise regularly with the STP Vice President & Chief Operating Officer
(COO) on important issues;
• Represents StudyThePlanet (STP), LLC at formal meetings, seminars, conferences and trainings.
• Other duties as assigned by President/Vice President & Chief Operating Officer (COO);
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• Background/experience in real estate.
• Experience/background in international/intercultural education/educational programming
• Team player and committed to achieving outstanding results;
• Extensive workplace related use of Microsoft-related software packages, in particular
Excel or other spreadsheet related software and / or tools
• Excellent communication, presentation and sales skills.
• High level of professional integrity in dealing with students and student issues
• Ability in applying cross-cultural sensitivity and communication techniques
• Ability to resolve and mediate conflict
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize tasks in order to meet set deadlines.
SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers