Great Opportunity for a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant!!!
QR Code Link to This Post
Our busy office with Champion Title & Settlements, Inc. located in Sterling, Virginia, is seeking an individual with a professional demeanor to answer phones and greet and assist our clients. As the first point of contact for many of our customers, it is essential that our new hire is friendly and has top-notch people and communications skills.
Some of the responsibilities of this position include:
- Answering phones
- Maintaining office calendar in Microsoft Office
- Ordering title work, payoffs, surveys, and other file documents from various vendors
- Assisting office staff, interacting with clients, lenders, and realtors
- Welcoming and seating clients - offering them beverages
- Ordering supplies
- Keeping conference room clean, tidy, and well stocked
- Sort Mail
- Other duties as required
- Qualified candidates must be able to pass a background/credit check.
Benefits include: Paid vacation, sick time, and holidays; health, dental, vision, long-and short-term disability insurance; 401k with generous match.
When submitting your resume, please note "Receptionist (Champion)" in your reply. We look forward to hearing from you!