favorite this postW-2 position Outside Sales Territorial Sales Representative hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
6011 5th Place North
Arlington VA 22203
Obtain a position that allows me to use my strong and persuasive interpersonal skills. I am a resourceful leader adept at implementing marketing programs within consumer luxury/lifestyle industry, both public and private. Create integrated strategies to develop new/existing customer sales, brand/product evolution. .
Territorial Sales Representative
• Develop and implement annual territory business plan.
• Identify customer product needs and coordinate products and services to fulfill their needs.
• Report back to National Sales Manager on as needed basis.
• Resolve customer issues and product complaints.
• On-site customer visits with new and existing customers.
• Consult and sell company products to current and potential clients within the remodel, home improvement, kitchen & bath, builders, architects and fabrication companies.
Commercial Accounts Manager
Dominion Granite & Marble
June 2011-April 2013
• Emphasis on creating new commercial relationships with high end kitchen and bath retailers.
• Visit jobsites to inspect projects to insure the highest quality standards are being met.
• Meet with new and existing commercial clients to discuss project needs and offer innovative solutions.
Independent Outside Sales Representative
Marble and Granite products and solutions
December 2008-May 2011
• Obtaining and servicing new accounts in VA, WV and PA
• Increased sales through in-person meeting and visitations to meet the needs of the customer
• Emphasis on maintaining house accounts through service calls to discuss sales promotions and sample needs.
• Involved in all phases of the sales process helping with pricing and scheduling when on the road.
• Skilled in conflict resolution when dealing with design firms and customer by keeping to the highest customer service possible.
• Servicing 20 accounts, average sales per month $40-$50K
Home Center Account Manager
June 2007-December 2007
Surface Technology Corp
• Responsibility for servicing home center accounts for Corian for both Lowes and Home Depot serving 45 stores in the VA MD area.
• Make on site inspection of jobs and evaluate the quality of installation and service to the home owner and to determine if a service call is required.
• Meet monthly with install managers and zone managers to report customer service standards as s whole at the store level customer's homes and the plant.
• Responsible for managing accounts for granite and engineered stone custom home builders and high end kitchen and bath dealers. Training new associates and current designers in counter to sale and product knowledge.
• Visit customers on a regular basis to discuss sample and display needs.
• Responsible for cultivating new custom home builders and high end kitchen design firms and multi chain stores.
• Serviced 80 accounts in the mid-Atlantic region sales at 1mm per year.
Outside Sales Rep-Install Manager
June 2003-April 2005
• Managed seven four man crews in VA, MD and the Pittsburgh area. Traveled to those areas as needed for conflict resolution and to meet with install team leaders as needed for periodic training on new install methods.
• Promoted to head install department in mid 2004. This position required a high degree of supervising the install department to insure that all of the job site qualifications were met and that the staff provided the highest quality of professionalism to their customers. Responsible for employee reviews.
• Responsible for managing accounts for granite and Silestone for home center and kitchen and bath dealers. Training design staffs on the most current counter top trends.
• Responsible for the creation of special promotions for kitchen dealers on a regular basis to improve their sales.
Kitchen Showroom Specialist
July 1999-June 2003
Expo Design Center
• Responsible for all sales and service of soft and hard top products and cabinet hardware.
• Responsibility for exceeding all annual sales goals in countertop and hardware sales.
• Responsible for the training of new and current associates in product knowledge.
Lead Kitchen Designer Consultant
September 1997 - July 1999
• Met regularly with designers to review project status and sales.
• Consistently insured that project procedures were being followed.
• Worked in conjunction with the store manager to set sales goals for the designers. Developed and prepared ongoing training for new as well as current designers.
• Extensive knowledge of 2020 6.0 kitchen drafting software and design.
August 1993 - September 1997
The Cabinet Supply Co.
• Responsible for review of all sales and designs and in house fabrication of cabinets.
• In charge placing of orders for cabinets, counter tops, hardware and wood products for fabrication.
• Coordination of installation of kitchens and counter tops.
• Oversee the manufacturing of custom frameless and framed cabinetry to maintain highest possible standards.
• Responsible for managing store 25 to 30 employees and the day to day operations of the store and shop.
Kitchen Design Consultant
April 1987 - July 1993
• Meet the design needs of customers in the sale of kitchen & bath products such as cabinets, counter tops and fixtures and the installation of these items.
• Meet the customer's needs to build or repair existing cabinets with hinges, cabinet accessories ie: pantry systems, rollout trays and corner cabinet systems.
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal. Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers