favorite this postAccounting/ Bookkeeping Services (Northern Virginia)hide this posting
available afternoons available evenings available mornings available weekdays education completed: bachelors
QR Code Link to This Post
Part-time Controller/Bookkeeper available during the week up to 24 hours.
I have a Bachelors degree in Accounting and 5 years of experience. I have knowledge using the following accounting systems: Quickbooks, Viewpoint, Foundation, and Sage Timberline 300.
Please reach out for any of the following services and more:
• Bookkeeping services including Month-End and Year-End Processing
• Cash Management and Financial Projections/Annual Budgets
• Implementing internal controls and processes surrounding project management and accounting functions.
• Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
• Cost accounting and Project Accounting
• WIP and Project Analysis
• Bank and Credit Card statement reconciliations
• Liaison between the Company and Bank/CPA
• Assist with managing Inventory balances
• Process Payroll (W2 and 1099 filings) ADP and Payroll Network
• Estimating quarterly sales and Use Tax Filings
• HR benefit enrollment
If you are interested in any of these services, please send an email with a brief description of your financial needs and basic description of your Company.
Thank you and have a great day!
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers