I am in the process of lining-up additional projects to work starting around the
QR Code Link to This Post
first of the month. That is, I'm looking to work on a project-to-project, on-call,
as-needed basis. I am licensed in DC/MD/VA and you, of course, will be
provided both my email address and cell phone number. My focus is mechanical
engineering (i.e., HVAC and plumbing system design) and what follows is a list
of the type of tasks you would contact me to complete:
- HVAC field surveys
- Plumbing field surveys
- Commissioning assistance
- Heating/cooling load calculations (Trane's Trace & Carrier's HAP)
- Manual J, S, T and D calculations (Wrightsoft)
- HVAC system mark-ups/designs
- Plumbing system mark-ups/designs
- AutoCAD and Revit drawings (HVAC and plumbing)
- Minutes from meetings attended on his behalf
- eQUEST & ASHRAE 90.1 energy analyses
- COMcheck energy code compliance reports
- Cost estimates
- Title 24 CA Building Energy Efficiency Analyses
- 179D Energy Inspections and Reports
- Shop drawing submittals
- RFI responses
- Say you've got PDFs, but need to convert them into CAD drawings
(i.e., dwg files).
- Say you've got a tight deadline, but no as-built drawings. I would go
survey the system and create the existing conditions.
- Say you've noticed a project, RFP or solicitation you'd like to pursue
and the inclusion of my SF330 or resume would in any way improve
our chances of getting that project.
I am the person that you call when the project's scope or workload suddenly
increases. The guy that you contact when the deadlines start to pile-up.
Tag: Engineering, engineering, professional Engineer, PE, P.E., MEP, Architect, AIA,