favorite this postReceptionist/Medical Receptionist/Admin Assistant (Northern Virginia)hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you looking for someone who pays attention to detail? A fast learner? Someone able to multi-task in a high volume office setting? Well, I just so happen to be actively looking for a full time position. I am currently working in a seasonal position and would like a position more permanent. I am willing to resign my current position for the right opportunity.
I have worked in the Admin field for four years. And in those four years I have learned to;
1. Maintain a steady work pace in a high volume office.
2. I've learned to reach my goals successfully in several time-sensitive situations.
3. Become more attentive to details.
4. Developed a passion for customer service and ensuring the best experience for all clients/patients/staff team members.
5. Take positive and negative criticism to perform at my highest potential.
If you are interested in a copy of my resume, feel free to reply to this ad. Thank you for your consideration and a moment of your time !
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers