Part Time Sales Associate (Manassas and Woodbridge)
compensation: Hourly starting at $11.00 per hour plus commission. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Positions Available at our Red Wing Shoe Stores in Woodbridge or Manassas Virginia.
If you are all about being passionate about a product and committed to extraordinary customer service then we want you. If you are all about being passionate about a product and committed to extraordinary customer service then we want you. The Red Wing Shoe Store in Manassas and WoodbridgeVirginia is looking for a Part time retail sales associate to promote and support this Red Wing Shoe Store by selling our image of high quality, large selection and conscientious customer service to each retail/industrial customer, striving to the utmost to make a loyal customer as well as a sale. You can become part of 100+ year tradition selling the best Safety Shoe in the Industry.
Rate of Pay: $11.00 per hr plus commission.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES And RESPONSIBILITIES
• Input sales tickets, processing special orders (posting, tracking, ordering, and confirmation of delivery)
• Process invoices; posting receivables; follow up on account payments in collection cycle
• Handle cash and other forms of payments and making bank deposits as directed by manager
• Handle incoming calls and routing to the correct person
• Responsible for restoring footwear exchanges from the truck visits and store for resale
Other Duties And Responsibilities
• Obtain necessary information by maintaining knowledge of Red Wing Shoe Company's electronic communication software.
• Maintain quality service by establishing, following, and enforcing organization quality system standards.
• Uphold Red Wing Shoe Company's core values.
• Complete other duties as assigned from time to time by your manager.
• Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, classes or programs.
• Conduct self according to Red Wing Shoe Company's policies, procedures, and employee handbook.
• Present proper Red Wing Shoe Store image with a neat and clean appearance; including wearing Red Wing shoes and Red Wing shirts while on duty.
• Present Red Wing Shoe Store quality image through general maintenance and presentation of the store.
• Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following organizations standards and legal regulations
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required and 0-2 years related experience/training.
• Team and collaboration orientation
• Results oriented
• Effective Written/Verbal Communication
• Computer Utilization
• Retail footwear and/or wholesale experience
Additional Desirable Qualification And Competencies
• Thorough knowledge of Red Wing Shoe Company's mission, values, and organization structure
• Profit and loss knowledge
• LEAN thinking, nimble to drive change that enables efficiencies and drives growth
• Problem solving
• Learning orientation
• Bilingual preferred
• Lifting 50 pounds, bending lacing shoes, and climbing a ladder.
• Housekeeping duties
• Including but not limited to vacuuming, mopping & waxing floors, washing windows and setting up and maintaining displays
Red Wing Shoe Company will not be using recruitment agencies or firms to fill this position and we will not accept unsolicited resumes or candidate information. No agency calls please.
Red Wing Shoe Company, Inc. is a drug-free workplace.
• Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers