We are looking for an energetic and highly motivated person to join our team. Prior experience warehouse pick/pack, wrapping, receiving and shipping is required.
The Warehouse Associate receives, supports our company's warehouse operations. Ensures accuracy and timeliness by performing various warehouse activities including receiving, inputting, sorting, pick/pack, wraping and loading/uploading products.
1. Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to delivery or to other designated areas.
2. Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color or product code.
3. Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe for staff traffic.
4. Mark materials with identifying information using appropriate method.
5. Open bales, crates and other containers.
6. Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed via appropriate computer program.
7. Assist in counting of physical inventory.
8. Weigh and count items for distribution within warehouse to ensure conformance to company standards.
9. Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures
10. May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed.
11. Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
12. Wear the proper safety equipment.
1. Communication Proficiency.
2. Organizational Skills.
3. Mathematical Skills.
4. Technical Capacity.
6. Time Management.
7. English Communication Proficiency.
This position works in a warehouse setting, with some outdoor exposure during the workday.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work vary through the week with some weekends and holidays as job duties demand.
Required Education and Experience
1. A high school diploma or equivalent.
2. Two (2) or more years of experience in warehousing, receiving, inventory control or materials management.
Please submit a cover letter with your most updated copy of your resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers