compensation: Paid hourly/weekly plus bonuses employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Who Are We?
• F.H. Furr Plumbing, Heating, A/C, and Electrical Inc. - "Absolutely the Best"
• 2nd generation, 40-year old family-owned business with over 450 employees
• Service Northern Virginia, Southern Maryland, and DC out of our Manassas, VA main office
What Do We Have?
• Top-notch facilities/office environment
• Fully-equipped, well-maintained fleet of vehicles
• Excellent support staff
• Job stability
• Great compensation
• Industry-leading benefits package
• Room for growth and improvement
• Forward-thinking management team
Who/What Are We Looking For?
• Someone with a positive attitude and the ability to actively engage and provide solutions to store customers in a National Big-Box Retail Location.
• Discuss heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality and schedule appointments for FREE In-home consultations
• Ability to identify customer needs and clearly articulate product and service offerings
• A sales-driven, goal-oriented, self-motivated personality
• Must be able and willing to work evenings, weekends, and some holidays
• Must be able to stand for 8-10 hour shifts
• Must have dependable transportation
• A Highly developed sense of integrity and dedicated commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism.
• High school diploma (or GED)
• Customer Service/Sales experience is preferred
• This is an Entry Level Position. F.H. Furr will provide all the Training (Paid) required for this Position
• Hourly Base paid weekly, plus Commissioned Bonuses paid monthly
• $15-$25 per hour income potential
• Full-time, 4 Day Work Week. Typically, 10:00 AM - 8:30 PM with a 1-hour Lunch Break and Two 15 Minute Company-paid breaks.
• Company-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision
• 401(K) Plan
• Company-paid Long-Term Disability Insurance and Life Insurance
• Short-Term Disability and Voluntary Life Insurance
• Paid Vacations, Holidays, and Sick days
If this sounds like the position for you, we want to meet you!