Dear Future Homeowner,
QR Code Link to This Post
For a limited time, I'm offering 1% cash back to any future homeowner who needs help finding and securing their first (or next) home. Don't be mistaken, this doesn't mean you will be receiving anything less than incredible service. I work my tail off for each and every client who hires me. I've spent an enormous amount of time structuring my business in a way that would take ALL the stress off of you and onto my shoulders. I take pride in seeing my clients smile during the home purchasing process. It's supposed to be fun, not stressful!
Before we even get to that stage, I'd like to offer you a free "Buyer's Guide" which includes:
* The steps to home buying
* The 10 Commandments when applying for a loan
* How to interview a lender (one of the most important conversations you'll ever have is with your lender, so learn how and what to say!)
* A little about me and what I offer
* Glossary of important real estate related terms
* Frequently asked questions
Feel free to contact me anytime and I'll send that over ASAP!
Also, take a look at this link below which is a YouTube video I made demonstrating the power of the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) that every agent should be utilizing in a very specific way with their clients. So even if you already have an agent, watch the video and make sure they set you up on a search that's as detailed as it can be.
Finally, just so you can know what to expect up front. I want to share my Elite Buyer's Program & Pledge with you. Listed below is what I do for every single one of my clients. You deserve the best and that's what I'm here to deliver.
Elite Buyer Program
Buyer Consultation & Initial MLS setup - We'll sit down together and review your wants, needs, and goals. This is one of the most important steps in the entire process. I'll also give you insight into what to expect during the home buying process.
Comprehensive Education - I want you to feel confident and comfortable, so I will take the time to answer your questions and provide you with plenty of material so the process of buying a home is enjoyable and not filled with uncertainty and stress.
Constant Communication - However you prefer and however often you need. My job is to make sure you feel at ease during the entire process. Never once should you feel stressed, I'm here to prevent any discomfort from potentially rising. Anytime you need to talk, I'll be here.
Meet The Best - I'll refer you to proven professionals throughout the entire process. All of which have been vetted by me and my office, the number one Keller Williams Office in Virginia.
Never Miss An Opportunity - I will provide you with regular updates of all the new properties -- including new construction, bank-owned homes and For Sale By Owner properties -- that match your criteria.
Exclusive Access - Receive listings 24-48 hrs before they hit any other site
Availability - My showing service is available to you seven days a week to accommodate your personal schedule. I'm going to organize and schedule your home search process in a way that works for you.
Private Virtual Property Showings - Unable to view a home? I can bring the property to you while using internet tool such as Skype and FaceTime. In addition, i will take more pictures and a video of the property.
Know The Seller - I'll do a bit of private investigative work on sellers before submitting your offer
Know The Home - I'll be performing a comprehensive market evaluation of home(s) to ensure you're NEVER overpaying! What have other homes sold for in the area? Is the seller asking too much? My property evaluation report uses the same techniques as most bank appraisers.
Offer Strategy Session - Discuss the best strategy for making an offer on the home you want to purchase.
Submit A Strong Offer - Present the offer on your behalf and negotiate in your favor to help you secure the property at the best possible price and terms.
Attend Home Inspection - I'll be at your home inspection. If there's an issue you will want us to get the seller to make the proper repairs.
Technology Documentation - All important documents may be sent to your email inbox for your signature through DocuSign Electronic Signatures, if you choose. It's the fastest way for us to get important papers to you no matter where you are, minimizing the risk of losing a property due to scheduling conflicts.
Real-Time Transaction Timeline - You'll know what's going on every step of the way. With frequent phone/email updates from me and access to your own real-time transaction timeline, you will never have to wonder what's next.
I'm always there for you, from beginning to end and even after the sale. I don't simply disappear once you receive the keys. Always know someone is there for you if you have questions, find any problems or just want some tips on keeping your home at its top value!
If property search is slim I'll:
* Research and contact expired listings & rentals that are expiring soon (ask owner if willing to sell; send letter if unable to contact via phone/email)
* Write a letter or door knock each home you would buy and ask owners if they would consider selling to you. (if your criteria is narrowed to one neighborhood)
In addition to everything listed above, I pledge to also:
* Always respect your time and try to accommodate you
* Always be honest with you even you when I have information that you may not want to hear
* Discuss the benefits and drawbacks of each home in relation to your needs
* Help you compare homes and make the best decision possible
* Advise you on the terms and conditions of the offer, fill out the purchase agreement, and explain the purchase agreement with you as we fill it out
* Always negotiate price and terms in your best interest
* Coordinate and supervise the preparation of all closing documents and guide you through the entire closing process (pending to close calendar)