compensation: Commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Aligned Technology Solutions is a growing professional Managed Service Provider serving businesses throughout the DC Metro Area. We are named in the Inc 5000 as well as the MSP 501. We provide a fulfilling work experience that encourages creativity, passion, and individual growth. Our work environment is friendly and fun, yet professional. You will find that we support learning and personal development no matter where you are in your career. We offer competitive compensation packages, exceptional benefits and opportunities for growth and advancement.
We are seeking an experienced Cybersecurity Lead that has an extensive history designing, implementing and managing security solutions. The ideal candidate will have prior experience presenting to C Level executives, business owners and stake holders. They will feel equally comfortable leading project meetings and working as part of a technical team to design, implement and manage security solutions. This person will have excellent technical, troubleshooting, customer service skills, and will have a “yes I can” attitude. This person will be polished and able to communicate technical solutions to non-technical clients. The ideal candidate will have more than 5 years working in a similar role focused on advising clients on security posture and security best practices.
I this role you will:
• Perform cybersecurity assessments
• Act as our lead cybersecurity consultant for client engagements
• Design, implement and manage security tools and technologies
• Suggest and implement improvements to the incident response process
• Automate security operations activities where needed
• Identify gaps in cyber operations capabilities and assist in developing those capabilities
• Evaluate and implement new security technologies to improve security posture
• Develop technical summary information and reports for presentation to management and clients
• Perform research and lead proof of concept efforts to determine where additional technologies may be necessary
• Provide technical mentorship and leadership
• Manage SIEM, MDR and MR platform combined with outsourced SOC
• Respond to computer security incidents
• US Citizenship and Background check required
• Must have must have experience with common cybersecurity frameworks and standards such as NIST, HIPAA, DFARS, CMMC, etc. and be able to confidently speak to and explain concepts to lay people
• 5 or more years of work experience in information security field
• Experience with major cloud vendors (AWS, Microsoft Azure)
• Understanding of incident response process
• Knowledge of Windows, Linux, and networking
• Knowledge of enterprise security technologies such as web filtering, NAC, endpoint protection and forensics, sandbox, threat intel integration, packet analysis, firewalls, UTMs, SIEM, WAFs, patch and vulnerability management etc.
• Familiarity with using scripting languages for security automation
• Ability to document findings for audiences with various levels of technical expertise
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects with varying priorities
• Excellent customer service skills and “can do” attitude
• Highly responsive
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to read/speak/write at a high level. The role requires high level written communication skills.
• Resourcefulness – the ability to figure things out
• Reliable transportation
• Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience
• Security certifications (CISSP; CISM; etc.) are highly desirable.
• Knowledge of MSP tools - ConnectWise
• Experience with Artic Wolf
Compensation and Benefits:
• Excellent Salary
• Company provided health, vision and dental insurance
• Company provided short term / long term disability and life insurance
• Paid Time Off
• 401K retirement plan and match
• Certification test reimbursement program
• Newly renovated office with a reverse commute
• We value accountability, joy, respect, individual growth, and integrity.
• We have a strong sense of urgency and work with intensity. We serve our clients at the highest level as soon as possible.
• Everyone has a seat at the table with the benefits and accountabilities that brings. One of the many rewards is being a part of our growing business.
• We take each other’s feedback seriously. Mistakes are an opportunity to process what happened, so we can learn how to do it better next time. We are proactive communicators. We are coachable/teachable, have the ability to retain information, are able to receive constructive feedback, and are curious to learn and embrace change.
• Strong work ethic, dependability, regular attendance, and punctuality are required.
• Everyone demonstrates the ability to take initiative and be a self-starter.
• Our team works collaboratively, using our collection passion to achieve results.
Please read more about our company at https://www.myalignedit.com/. If you may be a fit for this role, please apply at: https://www.ondemandassessment.com/link/index/JB-92WW0TQUT?source=Craigslist&u=1013981
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers