compensation: $12 - $16 hr based on experience demonstration employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Sterling small IT firm seeking 2 technician PART TIME here in Sterling franchise location and 1 full time position. Must be able to work business hours as we are closed on weekends.
We are IT service company specialize in Healthcare Industry and looking for someone that has strong strong computer troubleshooting and networking background. No certification necessary but you must able to demonstrate your troubleshooting and networking skills. Please submit your resume and phone number to reach.
Our office hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm standard business hours. Work schedule is only available during weekdays, no nights or weekends as we are closed.
We are looking for part time and possible full time position.
We will not reply until these following 5 questions answered along with resume attached:
1. What is your current hourly fee desired? See compensation hourly rate below.
2. How many hours are you looking for per week?
3. What is your weekly schedule availability to work and how soon can you start?
4. Which day and time you prefer for interview if you are selected?
5. Why should we hire you over other qualified candidates?
If you have worked in GeekSquad & Microcenter in previous job is a plus!
You will also be required go to our clients onsite in both Virginia and Maryland. We do commercial service so all visit will be mostly at doctor's office.
Candidate must have the following:
1. Strong PC troubleshooting skills. Must be able to fix printers, laptops, desktops.
2. Medium networking skills, basic Windows Server and Firewall knowledge
3. Able to have reliable transportation with own insurance to go on client site in DMV area (miles will be reimbursed)
4. Pass background check
5. Must have strong communication skills (extremely important)
6. Must be self learner, reliable, on time, and professionalism
1. Answer Helpdesk calls and remote in client computers to resolve computer issues
2. Go onsite to clients with reliable transportation
3. Repair PC, laptops
4. Troubleshoot networking issues
Very Long term position. Flexible Schedule. 1099 Contractor position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers