compensation: $18 to $28 per hour depending on experience, full benefits employment type: full-time relocation assistance available
QR Code Link to This Post
Control your future at Sight and Sound Systems, Inc! If you have hands-on technical experience with residential automation systems, we have an immediate job opportunity for you. We are the contractor of choice for residential system integration services with several local and regional home builders in the Northern Virginia area. Control 4 Technicians work in teams to install and activate home automation systems, audio and video distribution, security alarm systems, and other low voltage systems. Applicants must live within one hour driving distance of our offices in Sterling, VA.
- Prepare, install, and troubleshoot complex electronic home automation systems featuring Control 4 products
- Read and interpret electronic circuit diagrams, system specifications, engineering drawings, and service manuals
- Monitor scheduled projects and maintain well-organized project records using email and a proprietary electronic record keeping system
- Confer with customers to determine system programming requirements
- Instruct customers on the safe and proper use of equipment
- Tune or adjust equipment and instruments for optimum system performance, according to specifications, manuals, and drawings
- Minimum two years of professional experience with installation/programming of Control 4 systems onsite in residential settings
- Advanced troubleshooting experience with Control 4 products
- Daily commute to our offices in Sterling, VA
- Ability to work Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM with one hour break; occasional overtime required depending on daily project schedule
- Ability to pass a background check to obtain Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS) license
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers