compensation: Competitive and Commensurate with experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A fast-growing Northern Virginia Construction Consultancy company is looking to add a full time IT Generalist to their team. This position has a lot of upward growth potential. The successful candidate should be a fast learner and self-starter. He / She will be in charge of all IT related services for the company.
The position requires a result-oriented person with experience in application cloud hosting, implementation, and system administration of various software systems. The successful candidate will possess an in-depth understanding of Microsoft Office online, Cloud Services, Share point administration and website administration.
Must have 5 to 8 years experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Maintain Microsoft 365 online. Administer the teams and access privileges.
* Assist HR with new employee onboarding activities related to IT.
- Setup emails, order laptops/iPad, grant access to new users
* Maintain company website
- Implement access controls to make company documents accessible by employees
* Enhance/revamp existing SharePoint.
* Knowledge of Foundation software a huge plus
* Must produce weekly/monthly reports and presentation material for Senior Management
* Must be knowledgeable with Database and SQL
* Research, recommend and implement best of class IT solutions.
- Cloud Storage
- IT Asset management tools
- Reporting tools
* Must be able to prepare reports on demand.
* Must maintain Company IT inventory.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers