compensation: $30,000 to $65,000 base salary per year plus commission employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Secure your future at Sight and Sound Systems, Inc! If you have residential security account management and hands-on technical experience, we have an immediate job opportunity for you. We are the contractor of choice for security alarm system services with several area home builders and are actively expanding this segment of our business. The Lead Technician, Residential Security Systems will have broad responsibility to install, activate, and service residential security alarm systems. In addition, you will audit established accounts and sell new contracts for monitoring services.
We have a collaborative work environment and will offer the right person an extraordinary opportunity for leadership, achievement, and long-term career growth. We hire people who are passionate about creating quality experiences for our staff and clients.
- Install, test, and inspect a variety of home security and fire alarm systems to prescribed standards
- Perform daily service calls; enter, update, and close out service tickets while providing a high level of customer service
- Provide on-call and on-site emergency troubleshooting and repairs of security system equipment
- Plan, order, and track inventory for all security projects and back stock for potential services and quick sales
- Conduct routine maintenance and inventory of products and equipment; maintain appropriate inventory levels in warehouse and on van
- Advise management on plans to develop new business for increased recurring revenue
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers