compensation: Salary Commensurate with experience, Benefits, 401K, Vacation, Expense and Cell reimbursement employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
US Resources, Inc. https://www.usresources.com located in Vienna VA has been in business for 30 years and we made the Top MSP 501 List for 2020. We are currently looking to hire an experienced Senior Network Engineer to join our team.
We are searching for a DC Metropolitan Area based Senior Network Engineer that is interested and capable of providing a mixture of onsite support at client sites and remote help desk support (working from home during this pandemic but with plans to return to the office). The percentages of field vs. work-from-home are dynamic and change from 90/10 to 50/50 or whatever the needs dictate. There will be some after-hours work as needed to accommodate our client needs.
User and systems support for the SMB sector including legal, accounting, financial, government contractors, non-profits and more. You would help users with any IT problems, install new workstations and laptops, manage Office 365 through our CSP Portal, implement solutions for backups/DR, and leverage our dashboard monitoring systems to maintain the security and integrity of the IT systems.
- Minimum 5 years of experience supporting all the IT needs of small businesses, preferably in the MSP space (Managed Service Provider)
- Support of systems like Office 365, Active Directory, SonicWALL Firewalls, Switches, Wireless, Hyper-V, VMWare, Windows Server & Windows Desktop OS, Printing, SSL VPN, VLAN’s and Remote Desktop (RDS).
PREFERRED Experience (some or any of the items noted below):
- Project experience with server migrations (Physical and Virtual), Windows server level management and maintenance, Microsoft Office 365 migrations
- Familiarity with MAC/iOS
- Familiarity with Cisco ISE
- Familiarity with managing Active Directory Security & GPO's
- Familiarity with Voice Over IP (VOIP) Solutions
*** Please send your resume for immediate consideration if interested and we will reply to setup a preliminary phone interview based on the resume qualifications
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers