Unarmed Security Officer in Chantilly, Oakton, Herndon, Virginia
Part Time Positions / Various Shifts / Various Days
Step Up. Join Our Elite Force
Are you looking for a challenge? Do you want to be part of an elite force of security professionals? If so, SCIS is the place for you.
SCIS Unarmed Security Officers are responsible for controlling access, foot and/or vehicle patrols and preserving order at the client’s site. They maintain quick and controlled responses to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threats, flooding, hazardous materials, etc. Qualified candidates must be a U.S. citizen, 18 years of age, and have a high school diploma/GED.
Our work is demanding. We thrive in the midst of challenge. We are brave, organized, ready. And, we are rewarded for it with above market pay, comprehensive benefits and valuable training. We believe in the vital role that we play in society and the recognition we get from it fuels us.
SCIS is a Military/Veteran friendly company, and welcomes all current/former service members to apply.
***To be considered for this position, applicants must apply on our website, please see instructions below***
HOW TO APPLY
Apply Directly Online by following the steps below:
1. Navigate to www.scisjobs.com
2. Click the “Search Jobs” button in the top right hand corner of the webpage.
3. Click the down arrow on the “All Locations” filter and then select the “VA - Chantilly” option from the drop down menu and click “OK.”
4. Click on the “Security Officer - SCIS” job posting.
5. You will be redirected to the full job description.
6. Click on the “Apply Now” button, and follow the remaining steps to submit an online application.
***To be considered for this position, applicants must apply on our website, please see instructions above***
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities