compensation: Paid hourly/weekly plus bonuses employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
F.H. Furr Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, and Electrical Inc.is a family owned and operated company. We have been a part of the community and had the privilege to service our neighbors for over 39 years. It is the goal of F.H. Furr Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, and Electrical Inc. to offer our neighbors “Absolutely the Best” in everything we do from answering the phone to setting appointments and seeing our customers' satisfaction through to the very end.
Who/What Are We Looking For?
• Someone with a positive attitude and the ability to actively engage and provide solutions to store customers in a National Big-Box Retail Location.
• Discuss heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality and schedule appointments for FREE In-home consultations
• Ability to identify customer needs and clearly articulate product and service offerings
• A sales-driven, goal-oriented, self-motivated personality
• Must be able and willing to work evenings, weekends, and some holidays
• Must be able to stand for 8-10 hour shifts
• Must have dependable transportation
• A Highly developed sense of integrity and dedicated commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism.
• High school diploma (or GED)
• Customer Service/Sales experience is preferred
This is an Entry Level Position. F.H. Furr will provide all the Training (Paid) required for this Position
• Hourly Base paid weekly plus Commissioned Bonuses paid monthly
• $15-$25 per hour income potential
Full-time, 4 Day Work Week. Typically, 10:00 AM - 8:30 PM with a 1-hour Lunch Break and Two 15 Minute Company-paid breaks.
• Company-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision
• 401(K) Plan
• Company-paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Company-paid Life Insurance Policy
• Short-Term Disability and Voluntary Life Insurance
• Paid Vacations, Holidays, and Sick days
If this sounds like the position for you, we want to meet you!