compensation: Base salary up to $35,000 + Commission employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Michael Cabrera, Bilingual State Farm Insurance Agent, located in Silver Spring, MD is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team.
**You will be working from a home office in Chantilly, VA**
As a State Farm team member for Michael Cabrera - Bilingual State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, bank, home, health and life insurance.
• Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
• Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
• Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
• Profit sharing
• Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
Compensation: Base salary up to $35,000 + Commission
• Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
• Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
• Organizational skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to effectively relate to a customer
• Must have Property and Casualty license
• Life and Health license (must be able to obtain within first 60 days of employment)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please contact Michael Cabrera 301-949-3131 or 240-370-6762 (cell)
We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers