Roof inspector/sales (Montgomery County Maryland/NO VA)
compensation: 2 months paid training: $3200/1st month; $3300/2nd month. Inspectors should expect to make $75K-$125K after training is complete. Company Vehicle/Phone incl.; Medical/Dental/Life Benefits avail after 30days employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Home restoration company located in Columbia, MD seeks roof inspector/salesperson for the Maryland/Northern VA area. Daily routine will include inspecting roofs for leaks and/or storm related damages & reporting findings to insurance companies upon request.
2 months paid training: $3200/1st month; $3300/2nd month.
Inspectors should expect to make $75K-$125K after training is complete.
• Ability to Work in a Fast-Paced Environment
• Ability to Multi-Task, Prioritize & Manage Time Effectively
• Ability to Maneuver 32’ Ladder (preferably 40’)
• Technologically Proficient
• Excellent Verbal & Written Communication
• Complete Inspections on a Daily Basis
• Create & Submit Inspection Reports
• Work with Insurance Companies and/or Homeowners to Provide Outstanding/Professional Customer Service
• Demonstrate Knowledge of Products & Services Offered
• Provide Customized Quotes of Requested Work
• Follow Up with Clients as Work Proceeds
• 1+yrs Home Improvement Experience
• Extensive Knowledge of iPhone & Mac products
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Excellent Driving Record
• Associates Degree
• 2 Months Paid Training (Total Paid Training: $6500)
• Inspectors should expect to make $75K-$125K after training is complete.
• Company Vehicle
• Company Cell Phone
• Retirement Account
Candidates must successfully complete a criminal background check, driving record check & drug screening.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers