compensation: $13 to $17 per hour (DEPENDING ON EXPIERENCE) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Automotive Protective Services (APS), the largest provider of undercoating services in the mid-Atlantic region. APS has been operating in Northern Virginia for over 40 years, and we boast over 51 years of combined experience providing our highly skilled services. You can find our shop on Draper Drive in Fairfax, Virginia.
APS is a family-owned and operated business with a straightforward goal—the protection and appearance of your car, truck, or commercial vehicle. We provide automotive protection services to our customers located throughout the mid-Atlantic region.
Currently, we are seeking an additional team member for the front of the house. Your duties will include, answering the phone, scheduling appointments, inputting work order information, upselling and crossing selling our customers, communicating with our staff, providing excellent customer service, maintaining a clean friendly, and professional work environment.
- Phone Skills - juggling multiple lines, taking accurate notes, relaying that information as necessary.
- Email Skills - ability to respond to customer requests (mostly with pre-written snippets) draft new emails to our existing customer base
- Computer skills - Learn a new program (AutoFluant) - input accurate work order information, close out work orders, collect a payment, run reports.
- Current drivers license in good standing
- Professional dress and appearance, professional oral communication skills.
- Sales ability
- Spanish speaking skills
- Knowledge of cars and trucks
- Knowledge about the services we offer
Our shop is open Monday - Saturday 7:30 -5:00 - You need to be able to work 5 full days every week - one day off, not Monday or Saturday.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers