compensation: Commission and Bonus employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Autos Direct has immediate openings for Sales Consultants. We are looking for motivated, friendly, high energy go getter that enjoys sales. Experience is a plus but not necessary. We will train you.
We pride ourselves as having fun, friendly atmosphere. Our management team is very supportive and will assist you in making all sales.
Sales Consultant Purpose:
The vehicle salesperson is responsible for selling vehicles and meeting dealership gross profit, volume and customer satisfaction standards. This position includes four broad areas of activity: personal work habits, prospecting, selling and follow-up.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and devote himself/herself to
- Guarantee satisfaction of customers.
- Determine each customer's vehicle needs by asking questions and listening.
- Demonstrate vehicles (includes test drives).
- Deliver vehicles to customers. The delivery process ensures that the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty and paperwork, and it lays the foundation for customer loyalty.
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business.
- Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month and year to determine how to better utilize time and plan more effectively.
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technological changes in the product.
- Know and understand equity and values,and be able to explain depreciation to the customer.
- Know and understand the federal, state and local laws which govern retail auto sales
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Valid in-state driver's license.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to sell a minimum quota according to dealership standards.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
Please call DEAN AT 540-300-4540
You may also bring in your resume to our dealership at:
4540 Lafayette Blvd
Fredericksburg, VA 22408
Please ask for Dean
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers