As the public face of the company our sales associates are responsible for dealing with any and all customer questions about the services that the company offers. A sales associate’s first and primary responsibility at our car wash is to upsell car wash services and drive the sale of monthly memberships. A sales associate is expected to be continuously updating their knowledge of the company services, and policies.
QR Code Link to This Post
Complaint handling is a critical part of this position. Turning a frustrated customer into a happy customer, while adhering to company policies, requires a combination of empathy and tact. Another key responsibility is maintaining the presentation of the sales lobby, services, signage, and displays.
Sales Associate Responsibilities:
• Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with possible services and providing outstanding customer service.
• Driving monthly membership sales.
• Upselling and driving individual car wash service sales.
• Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
• Achieving established goals.
• Directing customers to various service plans in the lobby sales are.
• Increasing in location sales.
• Superior service knowledge.
• Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the location.
• Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
• Cross-selling products to increase ticket amounts.
Sales Associate Requirements:
• Sales experience require.
• A professional appearance.
• Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
• The ability to read, write, and perform basic math.
• The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.