compensation: up to $125,000/yr. plus great benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Responsible for the entire implementation process and driving the development of early stage products from nascent concept through production scale and market launch reaching millions of end users. Creation of compelling web and mobile application frontends, the implementation of user-facing business logic, and integrating UI with backend services. You will:
• Partner with cross-functional team of Product, UX, and Data Science to create, build and deliver fresh, new approaches to the consumer experience in healthcare industry
• Participate in the ideation and brainstorming phase of product development
• Determine appropriate technology stack to solve business requirements
• Rapidly (4 – 6 weeks) prototype initial concepts to determine technical viability
• Incubate successful prototypes to through production scale
• Create and modify development process and procedures with the development staff and other IT teams
• Coordinate with IT admin and triage incoming work and ensure tasks are assigned across the development team
• Ensure development staff adheres to the business unit’s IT processes and procedures
• Provide second level of support in applying in-depth knowledge of systems to diagnose problems and find solutions to meet user requirements.
• Coordinate with IS and users to identify programming requirements for development projects and support activities
• Comply with prioritization process to reduce backlog of projects and directs preparation of programs to process data and solve problems
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
• Working knowledge of current technologies, programming languages, project management, and application development methodologies.
• Experience with AI, VR, AR is a plus
• Digital health experience is a plus
• A strong ability to be self-directed, comfortable with change and willing to try new things
Salary up to $125,000/yr. plus great benefits. Job location is the Clarendon neighborhood of Arlington VA. At the present time, all staff is working remotely – however, once the current situation passes, you would be expected to be in the office. Please do not apply if you are not able to be on-site on a daily basis.
If this sounds like you, please respond with your Salary/Compensation requirements as soon as possible.
Please no telecommuters or agencies.
About AAJ Interactive Technologies:
AAJ Interactive Technologies, established in 1997 by cutting-edge technology executives, is a technology professional-services company supplying project-based consulting, staff augmentation and recruiting services to leading firms throughout Metropolitan Washington, DC.
We work differently from most of our competition. We have been in both a position of hiring, mentoring and managing large staffs inside a corporate culture, as well as consultants for hire. This unique perspective allows us to understand both sides of this business. We take the time to ensure our consultants/candidates placed will be successful.
We believe that because of our principals we have succeeded where others have failed. The greater DC technology space can be full of companies that are not really looking out for your interests. Ask around, we're not one of them! We want you to succeed, and we'll do everything we can to help you do just that!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers