compensation: 30,000-40,000 based on experience and qualifications employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
The Pozez Jewish Community Center of Northern Virginia (the J) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to building a strong and vibrant community through meaningful opportunities to engage in Jewish life. The J welcomes individuals of all ages, abilities, ethnicities, faiths and backgrounds. Our activities span five counties and touch more than 10,000 individuals each year through cultural, educational, wellness programs and Israel celebrations. We build Jewish connection, community and peoplehood with the 120,000+ Jews who call Northern Virginia their home.
Position Title: Systems Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Operations
Classification: Exempt, full-time, salaried
Summary of Position:
The Pozez JCC of Northern Virginia requires the talents and skills of a Systems Coordinator. The successful candidate should be a self-motivated learner, be able to communicate effectively with co-workers and have strong computer skills. The Systems Coordinator works with all internal departments and creates efficiencies in our customer relations management system. This position serves as the clearinghouse for all data and information within our organization. The coordinator provides technical and administrative assistance to department staff and is also responsible for project coordination, maintenance, and management within our software system. The Systems Coordinator assists in creating policies and procedures in the area of records management, information services and data management.
• Applicants should have at minimum, a Associates Degree in a related field
• Have excellent verbal and written communications skills and work independently and collaboratively
• Salesforce experience preferred but not required
• Experience with HTML coding preferred but not required
Essential Position Duties:
• Create efficiencies for collecting, recording, and reporting data
• Assist Director of Operations in creating written policies and procedures with new CRM system
• Serve as point person for agency reporting from system
• Troubleshoot office systems as issues arise
• Serve as liaison between staff and system customer support
• Train staff on new program and procedures
• Work with all departments to ensure programmatic information is shared correctly
• Maintain daily schedule for the agency and serve as point person if there are scheduling conflicts
• Keep a clean and neat work environment
• Assist new members in completing administrative forms
• Perform tasks requested by management staff when able
40 hours per week: Monday–Friday
Salaried position including benefits
Benefits include: Medical insurance, life insurance, 403B opt-in retirement plan, accrued vacation starting at two weeks per year, sick leave, membership to the Pozez JCC, free parking
This position description is not intended to be all-inclusive. It is intended to be a generalized description of the primary job responsibilities and expectations. Management may change the job responsibilities and expectations based on business requirements.
This position description is intended to comply with all known state and federal regulations and includes accommodation re-evaluations and equal opportunity employment.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers