compensation: $65,000 to $110,000 annually employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Nexgrid is a leading innovator of smart grid and advanced metering products that specialize in real time automation, management and control. We are seeking creative, detail-oriented and experienced Software Developers to join an energetic and versatile team in our Manassas, VA design studio.
To the select few, we offer an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. If you are interested in joining a profitable, fast paced company that pushes the envelope, then apply immediately.
What you need for this position:
• 5+ years of Software Development Experience
• Fluency with web development (HTML, CSS, JS)
• Fluency with database development (SQL, Stored Procedures)
• Ability to work closely with others in a small team environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Experience that will help you stand out:
• Experience with front-end mobile design, including support for different mobile form factors
• Experience working with API-driven applications, especially those using RESTful JSON-based APIs
• Experience with deployment of mobile apps to Apple Store and Google Play Store
• Hands-on Java development experience in full life cycle software projects. Solid knowledge and experiences on Object-Oriented analysis and design and documentation.
• Web Application Development
• BS or higher degree (CS or EE preferred)
• US Citizen or those authorized to work in the US; visa sponsorship is not possible at this time.
• We cannot consider any overseas or remote candidates who cannot relocate to Northern Virginia.
What’s in it for you?
• Starting salary between $65,000 to $110,000 based on relevant experience
• Comprehensive benefit package
• Great health benefits – free insurance for employee
• Free drinks/snacks
Please reply with a paragraph or two of your most significant career accomplishments. Go into as much detail as you'd like, the more the better. Feel free to brag, we want to hear it!
Recruiters or other professional service companies please do not contact us. If we need your help we will ask.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers