The Configuration Analyst performs the day-to-day delivery of Configuration services to the organization taking general direction from the Configuration Management Manager and specific direction from Configuration Management Analysts to deliver work products that support ongoing configuration management operations.
QR Code Link to This Post
Duties and responsibilities:
• Establishes software baselines;
• Performs operational activities as defined by Configuration Management policies and procedures;
• Works to fulfill Configuration Service Requests as assigned;
• Engages with strategic projects to ensure Configuration can deliver required functionality within project timeframes;
• Mentors the organization on Configuration services, concepts, policies and procedures;
• Runs and delivers reports as required;
• Collects and reports metrics as required;
• Identifies and reports non-compliance situations;
• Performs Configuration audits as directed;
• Identifies Service Improvement opportunities.
• Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field (computer science) or equivalent combination of experience and education.
• 1-2 years of experience required.
• Must have DoD secret clearance.
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
How many years of Configuration Management experience do you have?
What is the highest level of education you have completed?
Do you have the following license or certification: Secret Clearance?
Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?