compensation: $80-$110/hr (1099 or C2C) based on level of experience employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Our client is a non-profit in Tysons Corner. This is a non-profit that is trying to help people with handicaps - so the people who work here are truly trying to do the right thing. It's a great place to work and feel good about what you're doing. We have been asked to help them identify a great Dynamics 365 Business Analyst/Developer with solid knowledge and experience with D365 F&O OR D365 CE.
The Dynamics Developer and Data Analyst is responsible for process analysis, process improvement and data management within Dynamics 365 Finance/Operations and Microsoft CRM. This position is responsible for the elicitation, creation and refinement of business and systems requirements while supporting development and implementation of technical solutions. The developer/analyst will be working collaboratively with the external systems integrator, IT technical team, IT business analysts, IT managers/architects and business subject matter experts to develop, configure, integrate and document all technical components pertaining to the ERP/CRM solution. Important to this role is the ability to develop solutions to address the people, process and technology needs of the organization and to understand business challenges and translate them into process/technical solutions, all while adhering to organizational values.
• Lead projects from requirements to deliver partnering with different user groups to transform/integrate the new solution with existing system/processes, focusing on ways to increase adoption and customer satisfaction.
• Participate in the development, configuration and integration of Dynamics 365 (X++ and SSRS development), mapping business requirements and processes to the ERP and CRM solutions.
• Administer and maintain the Dynamics 365 solution in production.
• Elicit and document business requirements for application delivery projects using the appropriate method (JAD sessions, Use Case Model, Use Cases, User Stories, screen mockups, etc.). Ensure requirements deliverables meet standards. Ensure requirements satisfy stated business objectives.
• Conduct gap analysis between existing applications and new requirements to assess level of effort.
• Follow change control procedures and manage the deployment from development to test to production.
• Collaborate with IT colleagues, business subject matter experts and outside vendors on end user issues and new application functionality.
• Adhere to an iterative, agile implementation methodology.
• Provide post-production support to end users.
• Cooperate fully with meeting the requirements of the Cooperative Agreement
• Perform additional duties and participate in special projects as assigned
• Must demonstrate excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical users at all levels of an organization across a variety of stakeholder groups.
• Experience and/or knowledge of Dynamics 365 and the O365 platform as it pertains to feature sets that integrate with Dynamics solutions, including SharePoint, MS Office, Biztalk, and OneDrive/OneNote.
• Able to identify and articulate existing/as-is process models while identifying aspects of data and technology actions needed to accomplish the desired end state.
• Technical, development and administration experience with Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations/AX and Dynamics Customer Engagement (CE), including configuration and customization experience.
• Problem solving with root cause analysis experience.
• Experience with business transformation and process redesign methods.
• Familiarity with and experience working with Dynamics Lifecycle Services (LCS) and code deployments.
• Familiarity with and experience working with Azure or similar cloud services.
• Familiar with creating dashboards and reports using Power BI.
• Ability to effectively collaborate with individuals and teams across a 400+ organization with a national footprint
• Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including grammar and proofreading skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Capable of working independently and solving problems under time pressure
• Flexible schedule and some travel required during certain time periods
This will be a long-term contract-to-hire opportunity. The initial engagement will be 6 months. We are looking for candidates who are hoping to make between $80-$105/hr. during the contracting period.
If this sounds like you, please respond with your Salary/Hourly rate requirements as soon as possible.
Please no telecommuters or agencies. Initially this work will be remote, but once the office re-opens, you will be expected to be on-site in Vienna Virginia. THIS WORK REQUIRES YOU TO BE ON SITE IN THE TYSONS CORNER AREA OF VIRGINIA. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED IN WORKING ON SITE ON A DAILY BASIS ONCE OFFICES RE-OPEN.
AAJ Interactive Technologies, established in 1997 by cutting-edge technology executives, is a technology professional-services company supplying project-based consulting, staff augmentation and recruiting services to leading firms throughout Metropolitan Washington, DC area.
We work differently from most of our competition. We have been in both a position of hiring, mentoring and managing large staffs inside a corporate culture, as well as consultants for hire. This unique perspective allows us to understand both sides of this business. We take the time to ensure our consultants/candidates placed will be successful.
We believe that because of our principals we have succeeded where others have failed. The recruiting/technology space can be full of companies that are not really looking out for your interests - ask around ... we're not one of them! We want you to succeed, and we'll do everything we can to help you do just that!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers