compensation: competitive and negotiable based on experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Established Cosmetic Laser Hair Removal office is looking for an experienced licensed Virginia Esthetician/Nurse to perform laser hair removal treatments and consultations.
As a laser technician, your chief responsibilities include but are not limited to; perform laser hair removal for our clients safely and effectively. This involves knowledge of laser technology, ability to choose appropriate treatment settings for all skin types and develop a deep understanding of treatment protocols at our practice. Ensuring safety, sterilization, and sanitation procedures are satisfied.
• Licensed Nurse/Esthetician (Virginia)
• 3+ year’s Experience with Laser Hair Removal (Gentle MaxPro preferred)
• Excellent track record and communicate effectively with our clients
• Extremely detail oriented, reliable and friendly
• Skilled and knowledgeable regarding laser technology
• Social Media Marketing experience is a bonus
Part time, possibly Full time (depending on experience/qualifications).
Salary: competitive and negotiable based on experience.
Perk of the job: access to free laser hair removal treatments.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE EXPERIENCE.
Please email your resume with a detailed cover letter why you would be a great fit to our team as well as your salary requirements. PLEASE NO CALLS.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers