Color Bar Arlington is looking for a full-time junior stylist, committed new graduate that wants to gain a lot of knowledge and is willing to work hard. Our salon studio is rapidly growing, and we need an assistant to help in all categories. You will be provided continuing education both in and out of the salon. Some of this education will be taught by master colorist daily to help you fine-tune your skills on concepts such as color formulations, application/technique of a multitude of colors, and women's design plus so much more.
The schedule is full time. Must have a cosmetology license but can be hired directly out of school with no experience.
• Current VA State Cosmetology License
• Have a positive attitude for a fun, professional work environment
• Must be professional and self-confident
• Must be passionate about your career as a stylist and have the desire to grow
• Must be compassionate to your clientele with the ability to learn additional skills
• Set schedule Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday (approx. 35 hours)
• Shampoo/Condition clients for stylists
• Maintain salon cleanliness and appearance (many tasks included)
• Sweep stations before/during/after clientsStylist
• Able to style clients after color or cut services
• Able to hold a conversation with all clients
• Storage organization
• More tasks to follow upon hire
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
• Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
• Flexible schedules
• Employee discounts
• Education assistance
Please reach out via email.
No phone calls .
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers