compensation: Based on experience-Eligible for medical, dental and ancillary benefits. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Assistant Studio Manager will be responsible to maintain positive customer satisfaction in the studio. They will support and work shoulder to shoulder with the Studio Manager and run all “front of house fitness studio operations”. They will be responsible for meeting and exceeding all key performance sales indicators for the fitness studio including package offerings, memberships, membership renewals, retail and concession sales and maximizing workout traffic.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Works collaboratively with Studio Manager, Head Trainer, Coaches and Sales to improve the overall company effectiveness and efficiency.
· Responsible for overseeing sales, the billing process and all OTF Systems
· Responsible for the Studio’s daily, weekly and monthly membership goals.
· Establishes and maintains an effective referral program.
· Maintains accurate records using established OTF sales systems.
· Organizes prospects and all new members in the CRM system (Mindbody) ensuring proper and timely follow-up via phone, text or email.
· Conducts telephone inquiries/follow-up calls and customer care calls.
· Greets members and guests promptly, enthusiastically to create a friendly positive entrance into the OTF studio.
· Retention Member Program follow-up.
· Takes responsibility to ensure superior customer service.
· Responsible for processing accurate cash and credit card transactions.
· Responds immediately to member requests, inquiries and concerns.
· Responsible for proper onboarding of all OTF clients through the use of Client Intake Forms and FP Agreements.
· Works closely with the fitness team to ensure that processes are fulfilled.
· Accurately follows daily studio cleaning checklists and maintains an organized and clean studio.
· Responsible for attending and participating in all relative OTF training programs.
· Help manage and participate in events including marketing events.
· Onboard, train and supervise all studio staff.
· Participates in weekly and monthly sales meetings with the Studio Manager, HeadTrainer and Owners.
· Shadows the Studio Manager as much as possible to learn the overall responsibilities and operations of the studio.
· Acts as backup to the Studio Manager when Studio Manager is not available.
· Compliance and adherence to Orangetheory Fitness & MDMS business and employment policies.
· Responsible for compliance with all local, state and federal regulations and laws.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· 2 year of previous sales experience required
· Previous management experience in the health and fitness industry strongly recommended
· Ability to multi-task and manage client and staff concerns
· Strong computer skills with knowledge of MS office programs (Word and Excel)
· Ability to work in a TEAM environment
· Associates Degree required.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers