Mint Hair Gallery is seeking a hair stylist and a shampoo assistant to work with our team of experienced hair stylists.
- Uphold and practice universal standards of sanitation and sterilization
- Ability to show technical skillset in terms of layered cuts, clipper cuts, and basic color application
- Strong team player mentality
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Must have a current cosmetology license applicable to state requirements
- Eligible to work in the United States
- 3+ years of experience
- Must have a passion for providing exceptional customer service
- Knowledge of hair and color products and techniques
- Strong interpersonal, oral communication, and listening skills
- Must be flexible, reliable, and available to work various schedules, including nights and weekends
Compensation: commission + tips
-Perform shampoo and conditioning treatments
-Ensure cleanliness and maintenance of salon equipments and space
-Attend to customer's needs with great service and a positive and professional attitude
-Ability to be flexible and adapt to business needs
-Reliable and available to work various schedules
-No license needed but must have at least 1 year of experience and be willing to learn!
*Cosmetology license or working towards license preferred*
Compensation: $10.00/hr + tips
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers