compensation: TBA at the interview employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
SASSOON is most iconic and luxury brand in the Beautiful Group portfolio. Sassoon has maintained a modern method of hairdressing for over 65 years and is globally recognized as the leader in the international beauty industry.
We are looking for an energetic, fashionable and personable receptionists and service support, responsible for delivering exceptional customer service, and communicating effectively with customers and coworkers.
RECEPTIONISTS Responsibilities :
• Warmly greet clients and assist any appointment questions and guide them to their appointment.
• Answer phone inquiries and make appointments as needed.
• Oversee mail deliveries, packages, and couriers.
• Process transaction (cash and credit cards)
• Performing opening and closing duties to include cash/credit procedures.
• Welcome walk-ins, answer questions about services and schedule appointments.
• Maintaining continuous knowledge of all products and services.
• Ability to communicate in a professional and courteous manner with clients, coworkers, and management.
• Exceptional time management skills, exhibiting sound judgment, and the ability to multi-task.
• Hands-on experience with office equipment, like Point-of-sales systems, Microsoft Office suite, and Scheduling/calendar apps.
• Solid organization and record-keeping skills.
• An ability to remain calm under stressful circumstances.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include weekends.
SERVICE SUPPORT responsibilities:
-Excellent people skills, Fashion oriented, Team player and Punctual, self motivated
-Greet guests, offer beverages
-Assist stylists and colorists (seat guests, shampoo)
-Salon maintenance, (laundry, cleaning etc)
-Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate in a professional and courteous manner with customers, coworkers and management
-Exceptional time management skills, exhibiting sound judgment, and the ability to multi-task
Tech-savvy (experience with point-of- sale systems, Microsoft Office Suite, Scheduling/Calendar Apps)
-Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include nights and weekends
The Beautiful Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers