Nothing in Between Studio is growing and we are looking for massage therapists who understand our company's mission to provide a better self-care experience.
We are located at Capital One's Headquarter in McLean.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Commission and Guaranteed Hourly Wage
• Provide therapeutic massage through a variety of modalities.
• Maintain service room to standards. All supplies are provided.
• Full and Part-Time positions available.
• Virginia Massage Therapy License required.
• Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage.
• Knowledge of other modalities (Prenatal, Sports, Stretching Techniques, etc.).
• Understand and believe in the benefits of massage therapy.
• Excellent guest service skills.
• Dedicated professional that is motivated and has a great positive attitude.
• Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Must be able to work at least one PM and one weekend shift (Friday PM counts as a weekend shift).
Physical demands of the job include:
• Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 6 hours in length. Length of time of these tasks may vary from day to day and task to task.
• Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill room resetting tasks and all massage service protocols. Requires grasping, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
• Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
40 Hours of Paid Vacation for full-time employee
Great work environment
Related keywords: massage therapist, massage, licensed massage therapist, massage therapy, spa
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers