Certified Personal Trainer Needed in Vienna, VA (Vienna, VA)
111 Church St NW Suite 204A near Center St
compensation: $12 an hour for anytime not with client. Paid Sessions average $33 an hour. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Personal trainers play a vital role in cultivating the success of our members, both in and out of the club. The primary role of the personal trainer is to execute fitness consultations, sell training service packages, design and implement customized fitness programs for club members, provide encouragement and track clients’ progress to make sure they are progressing towards or reassessing their goals.
Successful Anytime Fitness Personal Trainers are highly motivated, certified, share a passion for helping others improve their lives through health and fitness, enjoy working in a health club environment, and have a friendly and outgoing personality.
• Selling Personal Training Services - Trainers guide potential clients one-on-one through our fitness consultation process, including a body scan, to help them select the training service package best suited to help them reach their goals.
• Executing A Members Fitness Program – Trainers coach members through their workouts, provide feedback and encouragement, utilize the Anytime Fitness App to guide clients on the days they are not in the club and record objective and subjective measurements such as weight, body composition, postural alignment, mobility, and client feedback to adjust programming as needed.
• Promote training incentives – Personal trainers assist with some operational tasks to promote training services through engagement campaigns, national marketing campaigns, and community outreach efforts using assets and systems created by the Anytime Fitness corporate teams.
• 18 years or older
• Friendly, outgoing, and warm
• Genuine and honest
• Available to work flexible hours (mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends)
• Hold a current Personal Training certification through an accredited institution
• Hold a current CPR, First Aid, and AED certification
• Technologically savvy
• Above average communication skills
• Above average time-management skills
Preferred, but not required
• Professional Personal Training experience
• Customer service experience is preferred
• Sales experience
Please include your personal favorite exercise or type of workout (and why that’s your favorite) in your application or cover letter.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers