furnished condo laundry in bldg no smoking off-street parking private bath room not private
QR Code Link to This Post
"Sublet & Temporary," to share an efficiency apartment from the Rosslyn Downtown area in Arlington, VA. Walk two blocks to Rosslyn Metro Station. Nice & safety in a neighborhood area.
The rent, Internet/Cable TV/High-Speed/Wi-Fi, utilities, and clean & wash fee is included for $30 per day. If you're looking for a place for less than 30 days, it would be $30 per day. If you're looking for a place for more than 30 days like every monthly, it would be $800 rent.
ISO female or (male, it depends on), trusted, honest, friendly, educated, fun-loving person, pay on time, support each other as a team, love to laughing, open-minded, clean up after your things, responsible, professional (full-time) OR military, respectful, outgoing. No smoking, no drug, no drama, no pet, no couple, and no children please but thank you. Must love in the USA. P.S. Gay man welcomes and Christian, Jewish, & Catholic welcome.
Prefer someone like A/C during the summer or hot weather outside, less cook (no-cook after 9 PM) either no cook. A lot of restaurants nearby.
Prefer a roommate who has a full-time college OR has a full-time job from Monday through Friday during the daytime 8-4, 9-5, overtime, and business travel required. Work from Federal/Government either private companies. That would be nice.
A roommate will sleep on the sofa bed (with new foam memory full mattress 53 inches x 72 inches and new hardwood plywood board supporter or twin high airbed), "living room." I will sleep in my queen bed with a curtain but we WILL NOT see each other, no. That's because of a huge bookcase is.
P.S. A lot of people like my place and they're telling me that my place looks like one bedroom + one bathroom but my place is efficiency (studio) + one bathroom. Very clever.
A roommate will have his/her medium closet and shelves plenty of them on the left side. Bring your clothes, accessories, etc. but no furniture, please. I do have a pillow, bed sheets, blankets, goose feather comforter, towels, hangers.
Also, you can see the airplanes or helicopters right front my windows where they fly in or fly out by daily. It's nice to see them, cool. Of course, they will be stopped by midnight, no worry.
If you have your vehicle, put your vehicle outside on N. Fairfax Drive, N. Ft. Myer Drive, etc. (street parking) It's free on Monday thru Friday from 8 PM to 8 AM. On the weekend, free parking on N. Fairfax Drive-by Pay to Park. If you prefer your vehicle at the building for parking space monthly, you will have to pay on your own. It won't be any problem.
The building has a grocery store, dry cleaner store, hair salon, entertainment center for a gym, sauna room, steam room, gym big room, multi-room, party room, pool tables, table tennis, outdoor swimming pool, and jacuzzi.
The building controls the temperature itself. Some of the units do have their temperature control. I have no problem with that.
Every year, they will be turned on A/C from May to September. It's very cold inside. Every year, from October to March, they will be turned on the heater. Every year in April, they will be turned on the heater with lower either A/C with lower.
P.S. I love A/C inside during the summer. I don't open the windows rarely when the springtime with the yellow pollen by windy outside came in. I get ahh-choo! I'm allergic to the pollen.
Laundry Room: Washer $1.50 for 30 minutes and Dryer $1.50 for 45 minutes.
Safety and Convenience
The area and neighborhood are very safe. Several residents walk to work in the area. Most students walk to Georgetown University across the Key Bridge or take the University shuttle bus. Supermarkets, restaurants, bars, fast-food restaurants, and most conveniences are within walking distance.
Additionally, the Rosslyn Metro rail station is only one block from the apartment complex and is part of one of the best subway systems in the country. You may ride the train to anywhere in the Washington D.C. Metro area and rest assured that it is the most convenient and affordable means of transportation.
A few ideas to enjoy.
Walk one block to the Rosslyn Metro/subway station.
Walk to the famous Georgetown or Georgetown University.
Ride Metro to the next stop to George Washington University.
Walk to the Key Bridge.
Walk to the Iwo Jima Memorial or Freedom Park next door.
Walk to Roosevelt Island and the Potomac River.
Walk to restaurants & bars.
Walk to the supermarket & shopping centers.
Ride to all free museums and the White House in Washington D.C.
I'm an Asian-American, straight, Southern Gal from Texas & Louisiana in the USA, very clean, friendly, professional, mature, morning person, work-out daily, happy-hours at the hotel bar & lounge, listening to music, piano or masterpiece classic music daily, social life, quiet, fun-loving person, watching on FOX News daily, very outgoing, open-minded, funny, love to laugh and flow with it. I always out of town every weekend to get away from the city. I don't do drugs, not smoking, and not bring strange people to my place (in the lobby only), only my family, my close friends, and my relationship someone, yes. I'm living here in Rosslyn downtown in Arlington, VA from 1993 until now. I love this area very much!
Know how to play the table pool, anyone?
Know how to enjoy walking outside, anyone?
Know how to enjoy shopping & restaurant, anyone?
Know how to enjoy watching the movie, anyone?
Know how to enjoy the good fellowship for social life, anyone?
1. My former ex-roommate, who is a professional business from Connecticut at a big private company from Sept. 2012 to Sept. 2016.
2. Then my former ex-roommate, who is in the military from Guam at Pentagon Building from Sept. 2016-Dec. 2016.
3. Then my former ex-roommate, who is a college student (Italy) at Georgetown University from March 2017 to May 2017.
4. Then my former ex-roommate, who is a student (NYC, NY) for a DC summer internship from June 2017 to August 2017.
5. Then former ex-roommate, who is a college student (South Korea) at George Washington University from August 2017 to December 2017.
6. Then former ex-roommate, who is a young doctor (Asian-American) at the hospital from April 1, 2018, to April 30, 2018.
7. Then former ex-roommate, who is a college student (South Korea) at the Duke of University in NC from May 2018 to August 11, 2018.
8. Then former ex-roommate, who is a student (South Korea) at school in Dupont Circle/Washington, DC from August 11, 2018, to October 31, 2018.
9. Then former ex-roommate, who is a professional business from Georgia at a big private company from November 2018 to March 31, 2019.
10. Then former ex-roommate, who is a college student (South Korea) at George Mason University from May 6, 2019, to May 10, 2019.
11. Then former ex-roommate, who is a college student (CT) at Yale of University from May 25, 2019, to June 22, 2019.
12. Then former ex-roommate, who is a Jewish from NYC, NY from July 8, 2019, to August 8, 2019.
13. Then former ex-roommate, who is DC Lawyer from AZ, from August 11, 2019, to August 17, 2019.
14. Then former ex-roommate, who is in the AF from Philadelphia, PA, from August 19, 2019, to August 30, 2019.
15. Then former ex-roommates, who is in the US Army from Thailand, from September 8, 2019, to September 15, 2019.
16. Then former ex-roommate, who is a waiter/bartender from Asia, from October 1, 2019, to November 20, 2019.
17. A temporary roommate is still here, who is in Federal worker from West Virginia, from June 2020 to present.
P.S. A roommate will be attending here every Tuesday, Wednesday, or both. It depends on the roommate's Federal job schedule.
Let me know if you're interested in it or not. I must get to know someone better to find the right roommate to fit in and right time schedules flow with it to take a look at my place and interview before the move in (if possible), thank you.
P.S. No scammers, no weirder, & no creepers please but thank you. No offensive.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers