My dad (a retired computer "guru") built the computer. :-)
The hard drive (1 Terrabyte) is brand new...everything else in it is fully tested and works great.
- Dell Optiplex 960 computer with Intel Core 2 Quad (quad core) CPU, 2.83 GHz
- 1 Terrabyte Hard Drive
- Windows 10 operating system (includes all updates: SP1 OEM license key installed and activated, all available patches applied)
- 8 GB RAM
- DVD-ROM, DVD-R/W, PCI-E x16 slot
- Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome, and Firefox installed, Microsoft Security Essentials (antivirus software), Dell Support Assistant and all Dell drivers, plus latest A18 BIOS.
- Dell Recovery Backup software installed (so if the computer ever crashes, you can restore to previously backed up status.)
Computer has 10 USB ports (4 ports on the front and 6 on the back)
INCLUDES power cord
** If desired, I can also include a computer mouse and keyboard for no additional charge (they have "old school" plug ins but have been tested and work well) **
We are located in McLean, VA, near the intersection of Great Falls St and Route 123.
NOTE: the computer does not come with a built-in WiFi adapter; however, Amazon sells a USB plug-in variety for less than $15 which I have tested and found works well with the computer.
$15: add-on graphics card (ATI RADEON HD 3450, 256mb) plus monitor splitter cable which enables you to connect computer to either one or two monitors, as desired. Note: in order to use the add-on graphics card, you must attach PC to your monitor using a DVI cable (either dvi-dvi or dvi-hdmi) so the cable and graphics card are a combo.
$4: additional power cords can be purchased for $4 each (3 available)
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers