compensation: Based on experience, quality work, and productivity. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
This automotive repair and service center is now hiring experienced automotive repair technicians, mechanics, and all around shop helpers. Please give us a call very busy shop[ ASAP]. Calls may lead to potential in person interviews.
Please note the following requirements below:
• Full-Time Position
• 5 years plus of experience in a shop.
• Education and certifications are a plus but not required.
• Monday - Friday
• 8 am - 5:30 pm
• Based on experience, quality work, and productivity.
• Must be able to carry 50 lbs or more, and are able bodied.
• Must have an excellent work ethic, arriving on time to work each day, able to work the required days and times of the work
• Must be an individual who is willing and open to learn, able to take instructions from supervising staff, and an individual who
takes initiative and is motivated.
• Must be personable, trustworthy, honesty, reliable, and a team player.
• Quality workmanship.
• Able to handle multiple repairs per day.
• Able to follow and enforce all safety rules and procedures.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Good driving recording.
• Must have their own proper tools.
Please call (703) 799-7320 only if you meet the following requirements.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers