Why Work Here?
“If you are interested in joining a highly innovative team that will offer growth and challenges, this may be your chance!”
We are seeking a Network Support Technician to join our team! You will help support and maintain company computers, servers, and networks and assist our customer service team
Provides support for Local / Wide Area networks and those platforms utilized to deliver Company communication, Internet and IPTV services by performing the following duties.
This position requires the candidate be proficient in all aspects of building, designing and trouble-shooting networks. In addition a thorough working knowledge of network peripherals and linux is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Assembles, configures and documents network components and associated services.
• Sets up and maintains basic network operations, including assembly of network hardware, and provides assistance to the Information Architect.
• Performs network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network on both LAN and WAN and IPTV networks.
• Upgrades network hardware and software components as required.
• Installs upgrades and configures network printing, directory structures, rights, security, software and files services.
• Provides users with network technical support.
• Responds to needs and questions of users concerning their access of network resources.
• Establishes network users, user environments, directories, and security for networks being installed.
• Installs and tests necessary software and hardware.
• Travels when necessary to for installation and support.
• Participates in on-call rotation.
Successful candidates should be willing to work a flexible work schedule as this position requires after hours availability. Candidates must be experienced with the installation of LAN’s and WAN’s and the associated networking equipment. This position also requires a solid foundation with advanced TCP/IP and multicast environments.
Knowledge of DOCSIS, FTTH, VOIP, IPTV, CATV Wireless Networking, and RF systems a huge plus!
We will train the right individual!
This is a great opportunity for the right individual!
Salary considerations are based on your knowledge of the position.
**** Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “Network Support Technician”. ****
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers