compensation: competitive - per experience and qualifications employment type: full-time telecommuting ok
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you ready for the next step in your IT career? We are looking to hire multiple outstanding desktop support engineers NOW to join our team supporting local businesses.
Provide technical installation, troubleshooting and support services, on our client's premises or remotely. Configure and troubleshoot computers and networking equipment including PCs, switches, wireless access points, etc. Configure and troubleshoot Windows clients. Investigate and resolve security issues.
This position requires previous related experience, education and/or certifications and success is dependent on the ability and desire to learn and deliver high quality technology support. A professional attitude, excellent communications skills, and providing outstanding client service are critical.
Position is full time, 40 hours/week. You must be able to work standard business hours (8:15 am to 5:15 pm, Monday through Friday), which is when our clients are available. Occasional weekend work may be needed as well.
For the near term, expect a blend of remote work with transition to in-office as company plans adjust.
• A self-starter with proven computer and networking capabilities. Reliable and responsible.
• One or more relevant certifications (or similar education or experience) is required, such as A+, Network+, Security+, or Microsoft certifications.
• 2+ years working with workstations and networks.
• Knowledge of WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, DNS and related troubleshooting.
• Knowledge of PC/Printer/Mobile Device hardware and software and related troubleshooting.
• Experience loading and configuring PCs, email, and domain accounts.
• Experience using and troubleshooting Microsoft Office. O365 experience preferred.
• Friendly and outgoing with good communication skills; enjoy collaboration and working with customers and IT team.
• Must have reliable vehicle and good driving record.
• Must be able to pass background checks for bonding purposes.
Position includes range of benefits - PTO, Paid Holidays, Health Insurance, Company-Funded retirement plan, etc.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers