compensation: Increase salary for experienced Technician employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
IT Consultant / Support Technician compensation:
Commensurate with experience and skill set. $22 to $25 per Hour.
Employment type: full-time
*Email your resume and salary requirements to the email address listed here*
Applicants needs to live in Virginia and preferably in Fairfax County or close to it.
Find us online: www.blueinnovation.net
Our expertise include:
2+ Years of related experience, ideally working with external clients in the Managed Services or IT Services industry.
- Firewall support and configuration
- Switch installation
- Configuration and troubleshooting.
- Server hardware and associated technologies.
- Cabling & wiring
MUST have knowledge on:
- Understanding Cabling & Wiring (Infrastructure cabling)
- Knowledge of networking concepts
- PC repair/testing of hardware component
- replacing hardware in servers, desktops, and laptops.
- Understanding of physical networking concepts and Experience with on and off-site backup
IT support technician will be responsible for administration and internal support of the company's PCs & Macs, phones, printers, servers, and related equipment. Tasks include end user support, supporting both an office environment and remote users.
Ensuring that our clients' infrastructure is healthy, stable and configured with accepted IT best practices.
• Configuring and troubleshooting issues related to the following technologies: Windows Server, VPN Clients, Group Policy, Folder Permissions, Firewalls, Printer Servers, Office 365, Mac's, workstation and network connectivity issues, Exchange Server, and Microsoft Office Applications and the latest versions of the Microsoft Office suite.
• Driver's License (Required)
• United States (Required)
IT Consultant & Technician
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers