compensation: Based on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Type: Full-Time
NO Minimum Years of Experience Required
Minimum Education Required: High School Diploma
Competitive Salary Commensurate with Experience
Willing to Travel
• Repair Household appliances including all brands Fridges, Microwave, Cooktop, Dishwashers,
• Install, calibrate and overhaul household appliance
• Generate invoices for repair services and collect payment from customers.
• Analyze electrical circuit diagrams and test circuits to identify any short-circuit.
• Test assigned equipment's and appliances to ensure its proper functioning.
• Coordinate with service center and end users, and provide general product maintenance and support.
• Ensure productivity targets are met and all reparation work is as per high quality standards.
• Assure adherence to company standards and follow best practices of repair service.
• Repair appliance properly and maintain minimum disbursal for parts.
• Repair minor issues in electrical items.
• Create documents in tome for all the repairs done.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Completes paperwork in a timely manner
• Reports to job assignment and work in a timely manner
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
Benefits of Working With TMT Appliances:
• Competitive Salary /Bonus
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities