Alexandria-based conservative media company is seeking a Social Media Manager and Video Producer who will have social media operations responsibility for multiple web-based media properties, and will also be responsible for creating regular video content summarizing the top stories of the day to be posted on sites and social media platforms.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Write, aggregate, and post content from the media brand’s various properties to social media channels
• Manage all social media content from creation/aggregation/editing to posting and distributing content via social media
• Develop social media engagement strategies to drive traffic to existing media properties
• Develop recurring video content summarizing daily news
• Appear on camera to present developed video content
The right candidate will possess a strong sense of individual responsibility and commitment to completing projects in an efficient manner without close supervision, be a proficient and creative writer/editor who pays close attention to detail and understands the demands and interests of your audience. Experience with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and video creation, is a plus.
Firm offers competitive pay, benefits, and growth prospects.
Please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to socialmediamanagerAMS@gmail.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers