• Dry-fire lockout to prevent marring work surface
• Includes: Angled finish nailer, (200) nails, and a tool bag.
Model #: R250AFE
Ridgid introduces the 15-Gauge 2-1/2 in. Angled Finish Nailer. This nailer comes standard with the FastenEdge Technology features that have made Ridgid nailers stand out in the past, but now also includes new features to give the user an extra edge on any jobsite. The Angled Finish Nailer has Hex Grip over molding, an oil-less motor, an ACCU-Drive tip design, and No-Mar Pads. The rear loading angled magazine makes it easy to get into hard to reach areas other nailers can't.
• Included with the Angled Finish Nailer are (200) 2 in. nails, a contractor's bag, and an operator's manual.
• Powerful motor able to drive 2-1/2 in. finish nails into solid oak
• Oil-less motor eliminates daily oiling and oil splattering on the work surface
• Dry-fire lockout extends motor life and prevents marring work surfaces
Toll-free jam access for easy access to clear jams
• Includes: (1) R250AFE 15-Gauge 2-1/2 in. angled finish nailer, (200) finish nails, a contractor's bag, and an operator's manual
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers