The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society is in dire need of volunteers for IHOP National Pancake Day on TUESDAY, February 25, 2020.
*Please read the details below in its entirety:
• TUESDAY, February 25, 2020
• 4-hour shifts available: 7am-11am; 11am-3pm; 3pm-7pm; 7pm-10pm
• DMV area IHOP’s
• On IHOP National Pancake Day, Tuesday, February 25, 2020, IHOP will be giving away a free short stack of pancakes to all of its customers.
• In lieu of payment for the pancakes, IHOP asks every customer to make a donation to LLS.
• Volunteers are needed to facilitate that ask by going table-to-table asking for donations.
• RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS: be outgoing, charismatic, and engaged - this is not a passive volunteer role.
• STEP 1: Sign up at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040f44aca92daafb6-ihop
• STEP 2: View the training PowerPoint (see below) and please join us for a brief in person training on Saturday, February 15th at 10:00AM or February 22nd at 10AM.
Email or call to RSVP. These trainings will be recorded and a link will be available for attendees who cannot make the in person sessions.
• STEP 3: Arrive at your IHOP location at your assigned time on TUESDAY, February 25, 2020
Thank you for helping to BEAT CANCER!
The mission of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
More info about IHOP National Pancake Day: www.IHOP.com/en/national-pancake-day
More info about The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society: www.LLS.org
Volunteer info: please email or call