compensation: $30-35/hr 1099 employment type: part-time telecommuting ok
QR Code Link to This Post
Seeking an entry-level to early-career professional with a background in supporting websites to join a dynamic, progressive team. The position will support multiple clients with various duties of website management including content revisions; new postings; graphics optimization; review and revision to meet brand standards, conform to templates, and align with best practices and government requirements.
The position is desired to switch to full time after a period of part time work.
Other needed skills:
- Detail oriented, able to work independently, self-motivated, pro-active team player
- Ability to manage personal responsibilities and balance efforts to meet competing deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and service-oriented demeanor
- Responsive to occasional email and text questions even when not working
- While almost all work can be performed with a desired responsiveness of same or next day, candidate must have flexibility in work schedule with ability to immediately meet occasional urgent needs.
- Rarely, work outside business hours is required.
- Position is currently 100% telework. At some point in the future, the position may require some percentage of work on site in Alexandria, VA. As such, the candidate should reside in commuting distance of Alexandria.
Desired Qualifications, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Drupal 8+
- Industry best practices and standards, including WCAG 2
- Government laws, requirements, and standards that pertain to websites, including Section 508
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Adobe Photoshop
- Proofreading and grammar
- Graphic design and user interface / layouts
- Bachelor's Degree
Government security clearance will be performed: Public Trust
Background checks will be performed
U.S. citizenship required. 100% telework position. 1099 basis.
Send resume for consideration.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities