compensation: to be discussed / based on volume of work produced and turn around times employment type: contract telecommuting ok
QR Code Link to This Post
We are searching for transcribers nationwide. All work is done remotely at the Independent Contractor's work location.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Accuracy - Ability to transcribe verbatim with 98% or higher accuracy.
Formatting - Ability to learn and adhere to our transcript formatting standards.
Experience - Minimum 2 years' transcription experience.
Ideal Candidates will have:
• Experience with strict verbatim transcription
• Ability to produce an average of 65+ transcript pages within 8-10 hours
• Minimum 60-75 WPM
• Be able to return expedited transcripts on same day, next day, within 48 hours.
• Veterans are encouraged to apply
• Transcribe in English with adherence to our formatting standards.
• Ability to transcribe Asian, African, Indian, Middle Eastern, and/or
French accents is a plus.
• Ensure all transcripts meet or surpass 98% accuracy.
• Provide responsive and proactive communication with office team.
• Submit completed jobs on or before the file due date/time.
• Available to work with office team during business hours for onboarding/training/QA process.
• All work must be conducted by transcriptionists based within the United States.
• Familiarity with JAG format is a plus.
• Fluency in a second language is a plus.
About the Company
We are a small family run business formed in 2004 to provide court reporting and transcription services throughout the country. The rapidly growing company provides a full range of stenography, digital audio recording, proofreading, transcription, and videotaping services to government agencies, private-sector law firms, and other organizations. We assist our clients with determining their needs to provide the appropriate level of service given their specifications. We will also book and manage out-of-town jobs for clients and provide proofreading, transcript printing, and distribution services. We are committed to servicing the government and the private sector in a professional, conscientious manner in the effort to bring our clients the quality court reporting they deserve.
Please reply by email with your resume/CV or relevant work experience documented with a sample of your work. In the subject line please put the word TRANSCRIBER. We will be scheduling and conducting phone interviews within 2 business days.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers