compensation: Depends on the Experience employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for the Investment Commentary Manager who oversees the production and management of the firm's regulatory and portfolio commentary development functions. This is a new role for our Investments and it underscores our commitment to sharing investment insight with our clients and helping them achieve their financial goals.
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUMES TO firstname.lastname@example.org
• Oversee monthly and quarterly regulatory/commentary production cycle activities including workflow reporting, scheduling, prioritizing deliverables, and process management.
• Lead regulatory/commentary maintenance and management activities.
• Serve as the department's primary contact with internal and external business partners.
• Act as liaison with freelance staff and firms. Manage freelance onboarding/offboarding and administer firm's policies.
• Prioritize assignments and ensure deadlines are established and met.
• Initiate and drive the evolution our process design and efficiency.
• Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
• Previous experience in the investment management industry is a plus
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in content production and/or project management roles
• Excellent project management and organizational skills
• Concise, articulate verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in team environment
• Ability to handle high work volumes
• Experience working and establishing relationships with all levels of colleagues
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers